AR Cleaning Services was formed in April 2003. The proprietor, Anthony Russell has extensive knowledge of health & hygiene requirements, as he is a member of the Royal Society for Health in which he has a Diploma. Anthony had worked for 27 years in hospitality and catering prior to the set-up of his business, working closely with the cleaning industry. After taking a Business Management degree, he took further professional qualifications in carpet, upholstery and hard floor cleaning.
Products & Machinery
At AR Cleaning Services we use the best products on the market, including 'Prochem' machinery and carpet/upholstery cleaning products, 'Sebo' hypo-allergenic vacuum cleaners. For general cleaning we use 'Johnsons' trade cleaning and janitorial products and 'Autoglym' cleaning and polishing products.
Over the past 10 years we have built up an enviable reputation for excellent service and quality.
Carpet, it's not just appearance!
We choose to have carpets in our home for a number of reasons: they're strong, long lasting, add colour, eliminate impact noise and absorb sound, reduce heat-loss, non-slip and feel soft and luxurious under foot.
What you may not realise is that as well as adding beauty to your home, carpeting helps to keep your family safe by acting as a filter for allergy inducing dust mites and other micro irritants.
Our cleaning processes and products are safe to pets, babies and allergy sufferers and will not damage wool or any other delicate fabrics.
You'll have the most beautifully cleaned upholstery....or it's free!
How we will obtain the best results:
- A free evaluation of your upholstery's needs; every item is treated in a different manner
- We inform you of the best approach and why?
- Each manufacturer recommends a specialised cleaning method, to which we follow
- Best of all, you'll know up front what we can and can't do, so there are no surprises
Some considerations about upholstery fabrics:
- Upholstery comes in various types of fabrics and it's important that we determine what type it is, so it can be cleaned properly
- We will always give you advice based on the safest method of cleaning the fabric in the most thorough way. If this involves a combination of methods to minimise any risks to the fabric, we will not charge any extra
We provide upholstery cleaning throughout Devon & Cornwall for all soft fabrics to sofas, chairs, futons, recliners, corner suites and more .....
Stain protection (3M Scotchguard or Prochem Fluoroseal Plus) & stain removal -
- sofas, chairs, armchairs, recliners, footstools, curtains
- Carpet stain protection
Stain removal & protection for upholstery and carpets.
Curtain cleaning -
- Have your curtains cleaned while hanging!
- No fiddling with hooks and hanging rods!
- Small and large rugs cleaned either on site or within our workshop.
- Tassles cleaned and stain protection available when required.